Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Family Divorce matter  (Read 1187 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline deft_vivek

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Family Divorce matter
« on: September 17, 2017, 04:07:40 AM »
हमारी शादी 2001 में हुई थी बिना किसी दहेज़ pomp and show
 के । शुरू से ही आपसी झगड़े होते रहे। मेरे पिता जी के देहांत के बाद माता जी उनके बनाये हुए मकान में रहती हैं हमसे अलग शहर जगाधरी में जो कि माता जी के नाम पे है। वो कभी कभीं हमारे पास आ जाती हैं। पत्नी बार बार डाइवोर्स की धमकी, थांने में जाने की डोमेस्टिक वायलेंस की धमकी देती हैं। मेरे साथ मारपीट भी करती है। दोनो बच्चों को भी अपने साथ psychologically मुझे गालियां व मारपीट करवाती है बच्चों के हाथों से। माताजी और मुझे मकान से बाहर कर देती है 2 दिन में ही जब भी कभी कभी बीमार विधवा माता जी हमारे साथ रहने आती हैं । मेरी पत्नी एक्चुअल में डिवोर्स नहीं देती। में चाहता हूं कि बजाय डाइवोर्स के हुम् सब साथ साथ रहें और चार पैसे बने । मातजी का मकान ट्रस्ट को चले जाना चहिये। और में अपना मकान बनाऊं । क्योंकि साथ रहना impossible हो रहा है। माता जी साथ रहना चाहती हैं पर पत्नी की वजह से मुश्किल है । मेरी responsbilities बहुत हैं।

Now wife  is demanding ancestoral house and to keep us (me and my widow Mother would be out of the house ad per her ) else and also treating us daily  for police action 498a etc.. and I am the only son of my parent  on the verge of suicide..

Please guide and help


Offline advcaroltripathi

  • Professional legal Expert
  • ***
  • Posts: 90
  • Karma: +1/-4
  • Adv Carol Tripathi
    • View Profile
Re: Family Divorce matter
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 10:48:59 PM »
no one can throw you out of your ancestral home.

your mother is a senior citizen i believe, she has her rights let her approach appropriate forum against your wife
Adv Carol Tripathi
Experts in Woman Harassment and Sexual Assault -
An Experienced Lawyer, a Dedicated Staff, a Place
Where Your Voice Will be Heard

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India