Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Divorce from a British National (Not NRI)  (Read 241 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline tabu_vic

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Divorce from a British National (Not NRI)
« on: September 18, 2017, 08:33:11 AM »
Hi, I was married in 2005 to a British national who is originally from Mauritius. The marriage was done in a church and registered in court in India. Thereafter, I have been living in India. Off and on I have traveled to England two times for a short stay and to Mauritius 2 times as well. he has traveled to India 2-3 times. But he has not yet accepted me as wife and we have not been living together or talked since 2011. I want to file for mutual divorce. Please advise as there is no contact from his side.

Offline advsarmaroy

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 202
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Divorce from a British National (Not NRI)
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2017, 05:23:36 AM »
the word Mutual means when both parties to a marriage agree to divorce.
in your case since 2011 you did not talk to him than how can you file mutual divorce?

which city are you based in?

you have to first trace him out talk to him agree together for mutual divorce than only mutual divorce is possible.

what you can definitely file is ex-parte divorce
Advocate Sarmaroy
Corporate lawyer / Real estate law expert


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India