Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: divorce or decree of nullity ?  (Read 453 times)

Offline Kaustubh

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
divorce or decree of nullity ?
« on: September 21, 2017, 11:55:38 PM »
Hi, Within 2 days of (hindu) marriage, my wife cleared her intentions to leave me.

1) she saw white patches on my granny's face in photo kept in marriage ceremony and a patch on my mom's body. She then started feeling cheated.

2) She performed Medical test on my mom but result said its temporary and not a genetical issue.

3) Then her parents insisted her to not to break marriage. But she was too reluctant to listen anybody.

4)On persuasion by her family she agreed to come for honeymoon but there also she only enjoyed foreplay. Upon arrival she came home to explain me the reason of breakup accompanied by 12 uninvited guests. She spoke up all the things we discussed and did in the honeymoon hotels which are considered too private to talk in public. That embarrassed me too badly.

5) Now proceeding for separation. I met her and her lawyer recently. They r now insisting me to take charges of impotence on my head to solve out the matter quickly. I'm finding it too offensive.

Need advise on whether to go for divorce or decree of nullity? And on which ground? Can you recommend me the best lawyer in Mumbai?

Offline advuma

• Veteran at Law
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: divorce or decree of nullity ?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 08:39:21 PM »
Why would you like to go for nullity of marriage and create suspicion in others mind that you may be impotent.

You tell your wife you are agreeable to only mutual consent divorce.
if u like my posting plz submit your comments

Hi, I am advocate Uma Saika, from Assam

Offline adv.amarnath

• Veteran at Law
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2017, 09:56:03 AM »
It is better to go for MCD. It is very bad idea to self declared that you are impotent..... I want to salute the lawyer appointed by your wife. I would like to see his degree from which college he has passed the law and how he has advised same.
Regards,

Amarnath Sanyal
Advocate
Email - adv.amarnath.sanyal@gmail.com
Mob - 09830303322

Offline psdhingra

• Jr. Legal Expert
  • Solutions are Always There for Problems, ASK ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 09:49:14 AM »
Hi, Within 2 days of (hindu) marriage, my wife cleared her intentions to leave me.

1) she saw white patches on my granny's face in photo kept in marriage ceremony and a patch on my mom's body. She then started feeling cheated.

2) She performed Medical test on my mom but result said its temporary and not a genetical issue.

3) Then her parents insisted her to not to break marriage. But she was too reluctant to listen anybody.

4)On persuasion by her family she agreed to come for honeymoon but there also she only enjoyed foreplay. Upon arrival she came home to explain me the reason of breakup accompanied by 12 uninvited guests. She spoke up all the things we discussed and did in the honeymoon hotels which are considered too private to talk in public. That embarrassed me too badly.

5) Now proceeding for separation. I met her and her lawyer recently. They r now insisting me to take charges of impotence on my head to solve out the matter quickly. I'm finding it too offensive.

Need advise on whether to go for divorce or decree of nullity? And on which ground? Can you recommend me the best lawyer in Mumbai?

YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN EVEN A FEW OF SOLID GROUNDS FOR DIVORCE, WHAT TO SAY OF THE REASONS FOR NULLITY.

IN FACT, DETAILED DISCUSSION IS QUITE NECESSARY ABOUT THE INCIDENTS THAT HURT YOU BEFORE ARRIVING AT SOME PURPOSEFUL OPINION TO ADVICE YOU FOR FURTHER COURSE OF ACTION.
*P S DHINGRA*, with 47 years of practical experience, is the renowned name in providing the Best Practical Solutions for Your Complicated Legal, Executive, Professional & Personal Problems

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India