Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Change of Name- Letter SAMPLES  (Read 1367 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline architjain1111

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Change of Name- Letter SAMPLES
« on: September 30, 2017, 03:55:01 AM »
Dear All
I wanna CHANGE MY NAME by adding surname to it. I HAVE an Affidavit and have made Advertisement in the local newspaper also. But I am having problems with official Gazette requirements. I DON'T HAVE any Sample of Letters accompanying with the overall Set of documents.
It would be greatful if you help me with the SAMPLE LETTER of the following 2 letters:
1- Request Letter along with the requisite fees.
2- A certificate declaring hard and soft copy are similar.

Thank You
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 03:56:46 AM by architjain1111 »

Offline afroznitw

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Change of Name- Letter SAMPLES
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 11:57:00 AM »

I am facing the same problem, I made an affidavit, published in news paper, next step is to prepare a list of documents

a) Annexure I - You will get it from District Magistrate / Tahsildar
b) Citizenship Certificate from Gazetted officer - Kindly anyone help me with format and procedure to get this
c) 4 Photographs
d) Educational certificates
e) Police Clearance Certificate for last 5 years as no adverse record.

Now go to district magistrate and apply for name change, he will give you annexure II after due enquiries that you are a CITIZEN of India. You should now apply to another commissioner of government printing department along with annexure II and prescribed fee for gazette publication.

All the best ...

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India