Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Cheating wife . please help  (Read 1005 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline harikanth

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Cheating wife . please help
« on: October 08, 2017, 12:28:30 PM »

I had married in Feb this year. Since my marriage the girl behaving very differently and for everything she is creating an issue and projecting me as if i am troubling her. It grew suspicion and i later found out that she is still continuing affair with her ex-boyfriend and they have planned to create a scene that am harassing her, then take divorce from me and they want to marry. The girl is continuously telling lies to her family and they are believing her as she acts very innocently.
She carefully and patiently chats with her ex like no phone calls, just watsapp messages that too are immediately deleted after texting.
Initially i could get very minimum evidence of their affair like watsapp conversation with which a general person can understand that there is an affair going on but it will not hold much weight to submit in court for showing how she is cheating.
She was with me for around 3 months in total of our 8 months marriage.

I have installed a spyware in her mobile and now have a very good evidence which can clearly show that she has cheated me and where their watsapp conversation has been recorded. Her friend suggests her to torture me so that i myself will leave her and she acknowledges her by telling I am doing the same. She is now spreading rumors on me that I have beat her and troubled her which are totally false.

My question is,

1) Installing a spyware on wifes mobile after understanding that there is an affair going on of her and all the disturbances is coz of her infidelity. Is it a crime ?  and
Can i use it as evidence and wil it be considered as evidence.?
If it is crime then what punishment will be given for that as i have done it solely to bring out the truth of her and to save myself from all the cases she would file later and play with my life by demanding money.

2) Just after applying for divorce, can she start staying with her boyfriend ?

3) How can i avoid or minimize the maintenance and alimony as coz of her i had lost my job twice and after marriage, since 2 months am jobless.with great difficulty i have got a job in a market of recession. it has become a mental harassment on me that i couldnt do a job properly.

4) Is there any legal way to get back of the deleted whatsapp chatting between them ?


Offline advocate-lyngdoh

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 197
  • Karma: +5/-1
  • Member of Shillong Bar Association
    • View Profile
Re: Cheating wife . please help
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 07:07:55 AM »
There is no question of maintenance if she re marries.
you both should amicably come to a solution and file for mutual divorce
Advocate Lyngdoh
Laitumkhrah, Shillong

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Cheating wife . please help
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 07:07:55 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India