Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Ex. Employer Doesn't Pay previous Salary  (Read 387 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline GuptaJi

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Ex. Employer Doesn't Pay previous Salary
« on: October 08, 2017, 11:02:14 PM »
Hello Everyone.

I worked at the Website Designing and Digital Marketing firm. I was the digital marketing manager. I want some advice from you.
So let me tell everything is detail.

I was employed on September 2016. In the starting my employer paid me at time. But than Demonetization came. and my employer said that this month salary will be delayed. and we all other employees agreed because of the circumstances. But that delayed never solved since then. our salary did not came on time after that. and by time I mean that my employer paid us after another month.

For that my 1 month salary was always pending.  Then in August I resigned from that company. they accepted my resignation. It was because all the previous employees left the company. (And they still not get paid). Now as my salary was pending I called them many times. Every time, he says that he did not receive payment from his client. as soon as the client will pay, he will pay me. And I was agree for that. But It been 2 months. and the Deepawali is coming. we all know at this time how much we require the money. So I called him last night. And he scolded me that he will not pay me. he clearly said that "I will not pay you. do whatever you want to do".
So since morning I was searching on google about what can i do for this matter. I found this forum.
Please help me as soon as possible.

the company was just the startup. they just pay the salary (PF or basic salary and all the other things were not mention in the salary slip). the other employees did not get the salary slips. But as I  previously worked in a big company so I somehow convinced them to give me salary silps of last three months of my employment. I have the joining letter and the relieving letter. and the bank statement that they did not pay me my salary.

what should I do? and what other documents I need? Can I file a case for this matter? Please help me. It is very crucial time for me. I need my payment.
 Any help would be appreciated. And sorry for my english.
Thank you

Offline Sanjeev Nanda

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 9
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Sanjeev Nanda - law aspirant. I do research on law
    • View Profile
    • Legal Service India
Re: Ex. Employer Doesn't Pay previous Salary
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 04:56:55 AM »
In India it is very common from the employers that they stops and never pays to those employees whom they have fired or an employee itself has resigned. To recover your wages first be firm that you really want to go for legal proceeding.
Hire a good lawyer of labour law and in first instance send a legal notice to your employer demanding him your salary. If this does not work, report to police a cheating case with evidence of fraud. Go to  labour court.

Sanjeev Nanda
Law Aspirant
Sanjeev Nanda A law aspirant.
"Liberty is the right to do what the law permits"


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India