Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564


What is rights of husband when he don't want to give a divorce and what about false DVA

Plz suggest a proper permanent solution.
0 (0%)
How I can get out from all this..
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Dva and divorce both filled by wife who earn more than husband  (Read 1245 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Deepriya86

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Dva and divorce both filled by wife who earn more than husband
« on: October 20, 2017, 10:23:56 AM »
Hello sir/madam. I need to discuss my case false DVA 2005 and divorce notice with u and need a proper guidence.. Sir/madam I am working in defence.. Earn 45000 and presently posted in Delhi. My wife also stay in uttarpara.. Hooghly west bengal.. She work in Qatar airways earns near 200000..and staying alone in doha Qatar 🇶🇦 in company  accomandation.. Sir we have 9year love relationships and then we get married in year 2014.. A baby girl born in Sep 2016. In my family only my mother and father stay at uttarpara.. Father is a cancer patient and my mother is suffering from old age problems..My family is totally depend on me no other income .. In my law house there is father, mother in laws.. Sister in law physically challenged. And my mother in law widow sister age 42,stay at uttarpara house..after my marriage the things are going OK OK.. After birth of my child.. I took my wife and baby and her masii to Delhi in my married government house. In the month of Dec.. Only after staying there for 10 days my father in law came to Delhi and took back my wife, baby and massi back to Kolkata without informing me when I am in my office.. When I came back to home and saw no one is their at my home.. I called my wife she told me she is going back to Kolkata.. After that she stop picking up my call.. I got my leave in March and went directly to my in-laws house.. They misbehave with me and threatened me and throw me out from the house.. After 2days I received a notice from the court Dva and divorce suit.. In dva they make party to my father mother and 2,sisted who r staying in their own flats.. They r saying that I and my family done mental, physical  torceture and taken lot of money from my wife.. I want to make it clear that my wife only stayed 28 days in 3years.. And that also not continuously .. Some time 3 days some time 7days..due to her job..
They r not allowing me to meet my daughter..they r demanding false.. Things like jewelry and 50lakh rupee.  They always make threat to me and my parents and showing power of money..
Plz tell me the right way.. What I do..


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India