Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: How can I make my marriage Null & Void?  (Read 913 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline bb@2711

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
How can I make my marriage Null & Void?
« on: October 22, 2017, 05:29:43 AM »
I have made a registry marriage under special marriage act with a muslim lady.But I did not have any witness from my side,all 3 witness were from other side, & one of them sign as witness from my side. But after registry the lady started claiming all financial demand from my income & also threats me about DV act & 498.Still we do not received any marriage certificate from marriage registrar.Is there any way to make that marriage as null & void.      Thanks in advance.

Offline advcaroltripathi

  • Professional legal Expert
  • ***
  • Posts: 90
  • Karma: +1/-4
  • Adv Carol Tripathi
    • View Profile
Re: How can I make my marriage Null & Void?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 10:45:31 PM »
marriages are not declared null and void this way.
 read this article:

this will help you understand what is null and void marriages
Adv Carol Tripathi
Experts in Woman Harassment and Sexual Assault -
An Experienced Lawyer, a Dedicated Staff, a Place
Where Your Voice Will be Heard

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 894
  • Karma: +25/-20
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: How can I make my marriage Null & Void?
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 05:18:04 PM »
Dear Sir,

It seems that the marriage is already performed. The only thing you need is to obtain the certificate from the registrar office, which you need to go and just collect it.
For annulment of marriage there is separate procedure. However if the marriage is not working out and there is problems, you may file for divorce on the grounds of cruelty under special marriage act against the wife.

Jai Bansal, Advocate
Supreme Court of India

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India