Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Seperating with out mutual consent  (Read 870 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Gayusai

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Seperating with out mutual consent
« on: October 30, 2017, 06:42:18 PM »
I was married last Nov 7 2016. Me and my husband was working in the same company. Initially he had proposed interest in marrying, I trusted him and accepted. Since it is a crucial decision, I had asked him to talk to my family. Initially my husband was very strong in marrying. He also said that even if family does not accept he will marry me somehow. So his sister spoke to my father and and my parents in a good will had went to meet the family in a temple. There they had rushed and pushed us to fix the betrothal. The betrothal was fixed on jul 7 Nd Nov 7 marriage was done.

These 11 months of marriage started to worsen by April. My husband initially had some tiffs but later he started to quarrel often.
1) he always says that I am directing things to him, while my only intention was to help him. Also help was un-invited from my side, he  asked so helped.
For example: my husband says he doesn't want like the job, I had motivated him to find other jobs. Later I shifted. Now in the present job he is failing and he says all blame upon me.

2) at instance the common words he catches and fights saying that u have humiliated him in front of many.
For example: in a movie hall, there was a small tiff. So I told him quietly that let me leave hall for sometime and then come back. For which, he says that I have humiliated him in front of many in the hall. I have never and ever had shouted or did anything to seek any public attention.

3) since he blames me for all his failures back to back, for everything I had taken a foolish step of commiting sucidal. He had sent me out of house stating I have sucidal ideation a and he does not want to live with a girl who has ideation and also that he has to save his parents.
He also told me to go die outside or in my family so that he is not held responsible.

4) after sending me out, I pleaded him to understand my concern but he is not responding. He says he needs three months time to come out of what I had done to him. Also no assurance is given for my life.

Honestly from the day one of my marriage I have never had any sucidal ideation or anything. He sometimes pushes me to the extent that I had to accept all the faults which I have never done. I have also accepted as I felt that it might be wrong on my side.

Slowly and slowly I was made into accepting all the things which he considers as a mistake of mine.. forcefully. Now that it's seven more days for my first anniversary he has sent out. What can be done in this case

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 884
  • Karma: +25/-20
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Seperating with out mutual consent
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 05:13:45 PM »
Dear Ma'am,

IF marriage is not working out then the only solution is the take divorce and live peacefully. Please speak to your husband about taking divorce on the grounds of mutual consent. Or else you may also suggest for counselling session with the counsellor.

Jai Bansal, Advocate
Supreme Court of India
jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India