Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Joint Wall Issue  (Read 539 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline saisai2323

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Joint Wall Issue
« on: November 13, 2017, 11:39:01 PM »
Dear Sir,
    In  2008 We Buy A site With 4 boundaries...On South Side In My Registration Documents mention it is Own Wall....But Adjacent Owner Tells It Is a Joint Wall...That Adjacent Owner has No registration documents....but he is famous person in that area....Now in 2017 November we Started construction...So,Tell me in which way we fight against him...and what questions we asked him to proceeding legally....

Offline advcaroltripathi

  • Professional legal Expert
  • ***
  • Posts: 90
  • Karma: +1/-4
  • Adv Carol Tripathi
    • View Profile
Re: Joint Wall Issue
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 01:10:26 AM »
there is nothing to fight what is mentioned in the papers that will follow.

Now since you have mentioned that your neighbour is influential person, than in India it is true an unwritten law for influential people do exist.
Adv Carol Tripathi
Experts in Woman Harassment and Sexual Assault -
An Experienced Lawyer, a Dedicated Staff, a Place
Where Your Voice Will be Heard

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Joint Wall Issue
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2017, 10:01:41 AM »
You can make construction as per sanctioned plan and if any objection raise then you can file a suit for declaration and injunction against the famous/ popular person restraining him from not to interfere with your construction work within your property and also not to disturb peaceful possession and enjoyment of your property.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Joint Wall Issue
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2017, 10:01:41 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India