Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Ancestral property distribution issue  (Read 919 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Latha

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Ancestral property distribution issue
« on: November 22, 2017, 03:42:31 AM »
Greetings Sir,
Hello sir am Latha from Chennai and have got my ancestral properties in vellore. We are 4 siblings (all daughters) and my father had expired in 2011 and my mother is residing at our native house at Vellore.Two of my sisters had issues with other two of us and henceforth convinced my father and had made him write a will to yield 75% of the ancestral property to them and there was no mentioning about us with the balance 25%. They had the will only for them and this happened without our knowledge. Now as my father had expired and due to severe financial strain we requested them for property partition and for which they gave us the left over 25% and asked to share among the two of us and we denied and demanded for equal sharing. They are denying it straight away and are asking us to challenge in court. But due to our financial strain we cant proceed on. The property is worth crores and it will solve all my debt issue answers my children education at the moment. Wed like to know what possibly could be done. Kindly acknowledge my concern.

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Ancestral property distribution issue
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2017, 10:14:11 AM »
If WILL has been executed by your father then your siblings must get probate of the WILL until and unless probate is granted the WILL has no validity and if they have not taken probate then you straight away file a suit for partition.  This is the basis advice but apart from that you have to secure your property in the mean time.

You can contact me further for online consultation in details

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India