Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Query about copy of Agreement of Sale  (Read 989 times)

Offline nobody

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Query about copy of Agreement of Sale
« on: November 25, 2017, 01:38:27 PM »
OK, so here is the thing, we have a garage which we wanted to sell to someone, a more or less known person (an advocate by degree), back in March, 2017. Now that garage we purchased way back in 2008/09. But we never had it registered, so the garage is not ours, but we were just the possession holder as far as I know (I know nothing just to be clear). In any case the person I just mentioned at beginning, he knew all that and still was ready to purchase our garage, so he came one day to our house, with an agreement for sale pre-made, we just read it (we as in me and my mother, the garage was in my mother's name), checked the agreement which we had in time when we purchased it back in 2009, it was "nearly" identical, so my mother signed it, and I as witness signed too. Now the thing we are really dull, both of us, and back then we were even more so, cause my father had passed away just few weeks before that, and we were in need of urgent money, so we didn't even bother to keep a copy of the sale agreement. After we signed it the person took the agreement with him. He's been using the garage to park his car and everything since then, because we signed the possession letter along with the agreement too.

Now since that time, March 2017 and now, November 2017, we have asked him to send the copy of the sale agreement, and he replies "agreement copy not required". Now what I want to know is, can we legally ask him to present us with the copy of the sale agreement? We would not have bothered, but he paid half money, and then stopped, and not paying any more, so we would like to have the copy of the sale agreement, because if we can ask for it legally then I can have a lawyer to send a letter to him, but if we can't then I will have to request him.

I don't know if I have made myself clear, but if there is any query, please mention.

Thanks in advance.

Offline advuma

• Veteran at Law
    • View Profile
Re: Query about copy of Agreement of Sale
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2017, 05:17:57 AM »
First of all that garage was not in your name nor was a transfer of ownership after the sale agreement hence the garage is still in your name.

How are u Dull that fool who made agreement to sell is Dull
if u like my posting plz submit your comments

Hi, I am advocate Uma Saika, from Assam

Offline nobody

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2017, 10:58:08 AM »
First of all that garage was not in your name nor was a transfer of ownership after the sale agreement hence the garage is still in your name.

How are u Dull that fool who made agreement to sell is Dull

Thanks for your response. Actually I was told the same by one of my friend, that that guy should never have made an agreement at first place, but like I said he was pretty well known to us, but its just after the purchase of the garage he completely changed his stance/behaviour!

Now that agreement he made, does that have any value? And also like I asked, can I ask the agreement from him legally?

Offline nobody

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2017, 05:54:25 AM »
Sorry for bringing the topic up but now the purchaser continuously asking for PAN number of partnership firm of developer. He says without it registration is not possible.

Yes, the developer has a partnership firm, where his father and him were the partners, but his father died few years ago, and he says he can't provide PAN no. of the firm, but he does say he is the sole proprietor of the firm and provided us with a notarial document confirming the sole proprietorship, and says due to that his personal PAN details should suffice.

Who is right here, developer or the purchaser?

Offline advjaibansal

• Veteran at Law
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2017, 10:20:47 PM »
Dear Sir,

Please send legal notice to the purchaser for the payment of remaining price or else cancellation of agreement to sale or sale deed, whatever you have executed.

Regards,
Jai Bansal, Advocate
Supreme Court of India, Delhi
bansal.jai@gmail.com
jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
bansal.jai@gmail.com
mobile: 09868566649

Offline nobody

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2018, 03:33:27 AM »
Dear Sir,

Please send legal notice to the purchaser for the payment of remaining price or else cancellation of agreement to sale or sale deed, whatever you have executed.

Regards,
Jai Bansal, Advocate
Supreme Court of India, Delhi
bansal.jai@gmail.com

A letter was sent to the purchaser asking for the remaining payment else cancellation of the agreement for sale, purchaser replied via letter that he already paid the amount by cash on the day of execution of the agreement for sale, i.e. on 26.03.17. So no payment is due and etc. I have phone call conversation recordings from the month of September, October 2017 where purchaser repeatedly mentioned that money is due to me.

What to do now? This is a clear case of cheating and/or fraud!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 03:37:11 AM by nobody »

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India