Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: House Owner is not returning House lease amount since 2014  (Read 720 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline rskarthy

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
House Owner is not returning House lease amount since 2014
« on: November 26, 2017, 01:47:54 AM »
Hello Laywer,

Please find the below mentioned issues and provide a solution.

History of Issue:
One House owner from Chennai got lease amount Rs.125000 in the year 2012, from my father in law and let out the property to him. This house was leased for his aged elder widow sister lonely. Initially the lease agreement made for one year. In the end of one year, the owner asked my father in law to pay another Rs.25000 and my father in law also paid the said amount. In the incomplete of second year, she was expired due to the age. After a week of her death, my father-in-law asked the amount to return back. After a week, finally he agreed to pay the amount not immediately but after 3 months in a stamp paper dated 13th Jan 2014. The agreed amount is Rs.110000 in the stamp paper.

Not returning the Money:
My father in law was also bi-weekly once went and asked the money to him to return. He was saying the same that come after two week or come after a week.

Broken the Doors of House and started to construct the a new house:
In 2017, He broken the doors of the locked house and he vandalized all things and using the things & House hold appliances till date. When he asked the owner, he threatened him to kill. Saying that if you complained to the Police, you will never get a Rupee and we have strong local power to face police also.

Complained to the Police Commissioner:
My father in law exhausted and complained him in police station about the owner and his threatened words and his cheating too. The complaint was registered in Commissioner office and forwarded to the local Police Station. First time the Police called my father in law and the house owner in the month May. From that date he started to cheat both my father in law and the Police Station.

Also saying that if you go to Commissioner office or CM office you cannot get this amount, because this is Civil case, not a criminal case and police cannot inquire the owner.

Please provide me some solution how to proceed it further to recover it.

Offline kalaskarkk

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 407
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: House Owner is not returning House lease amount since 2014
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2017, 02:56:29 AM »
Dear Sir,

1. On the basis of earlier complaints and no action you can lode a private complaint against entire family members and his kith and kin in Magistrate court, to teach him a lesson and to bring him to terms.

2. File suit for recovery of money in a Civil Suit.

3. Before filing Civil Suit it is better to issue legal notice, you will definitely succeed.

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar
Retd Judge and Advocate
No.74, 1st Floor, “Disley”  House,
Malleswaram, Bengaluru-560003.
Mob: 9686971935, 080-23461189
Call me for clarification

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India