Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Employment Law  (Read 572 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline arifasaife

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Employment Law
« on: November 29, 2017, 09:12:50 AM »
Dear Colleagues,

I was working with an IT company in India and they offered me an offer letter stating that I would be joining them as Recruitment manager and after six months they will offer me HR manager role, but after six months they did not official confirm my probation period or neither had discussion regarding the HR Manager role and continued working for almost 2 months and during that time, my spouse health was not well, so I informed them that I would be leaving them as they do not want to confirm me or issue me any letter till now, so I will leave them in 5 days.  They replied to my email we will get back to you on that.  On the day of leaving I informed them that I would be leaving and they did not reply to my email and then I left handing over the company assets and signing the form to the Admin person.

Now they want to send me letter asking that I have just left the company and not informed anyone and what is my status?

Please advice what should I do.

Looking forward for your help.

Offline psdhingra

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 23
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Solutions are Always There for Problems, ASK ME
    • View Profile
Re: Employment Law
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 09:08:22 AM »
Offer/Appointment letter along with communications exchanged between you and the company are necessary to be examined in detail in order to arrive at some purposeful opinion for your guidance.

*P S DHINGRA*, with 47 years of practical experience, is the renowned name in providing the Best Practical Solutions for Your Complicated Legal, Executive, Professional & Personal Problems

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Employment Law
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 09:08:22 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India