Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Strongest Document for property ownership/Title transfer among siblings  (Read 512 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline imz

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
My father has three brothers and two sisters along with their step mother and all of them are legal heirs to properties owned by my grandfather, after his death. The properties left behind by my grandfather were part of a joint family and his share of properties had been segregated by a family settlement as agreed by my grandfather and his brothers.
Before dying my grandfather had given each of his children some property, through family documentation and kept the remainder for himself.
After my grandfather's death, a partition suit was initiated by one of my aunts, invoking Mohammedan Law, asking for her share. There is an unregistered will by my grandfather in which he had left the remainder of his properties to my father - but this was not accepted by my uncles and aunts.
After considerable debate, my father and his siblings have all arrived at a verbal settlement, that in exchange for a lump sum of money, they will all relinquish their entire right, title, interest in favour of my father for the remainder of all properties.
In order to ensure that my father becomes the sole title holder to all these properties and there would be no future question as to the ownership of the remainder properties, What Strong and Valid Document can i prepare so that this settlement can be given legal strength and none of my uncles, aunts, their offsprings or any other person can revoke this settlement at any point in the future?

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 884
  • Karma: +25/-20
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Strongest Document for property ownership/Title transfer among siblings
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 10:23:34 PM »
Dear Sir,

Please execute relinquishment deed by everyone, who all are having share in the property in favour of your father and get it registered. Or if not the aforesaid deed then family partition settlement agreement that they have accepted the money and taken their share in the property in terms of money. If no settlement of partition is executed then in future the brother and sister of your father again challenge and claim share in the property.

Jai Bansal, Advocate
Supreme Court of India, Delhi
jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India