Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Two Sons division of Property-Legal Advice  (Read 762 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline youngerson

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Two Sons division of Property-Legal Advice
« on: December 12, 2017, 11:37:27 PM »
Hello Sir/Madam,I am a 35 year old married man living with my parents at my father's residence. I have a 38 year old married elder brother who lives in another city. My brother is demanding for a will of the property. In the year 2007 my father mortgaged this property for 10lacs to help him buy another property for 30lakhs. For which my brother took a loan of 20 lakhs. That property was registered in my brothers name. My father repaid the loan of 10 lakhs with his retirement money.My brother paid 6 lakhs in 2015 during my wedding. Now he is causing so much of trouble by fighting with my parents and causing tension.He is also running a business in that property under my parents name. He is not supporting them in any way. I have been taking care of my parents since 2010. How to put an end to this? Please advice. I am earning well and don't want my parents to suffer due to my brothers greed , jealousy and ego.

Offline advcaroltripathi

  • Professional legal Expert
  • ***
  • Posts: 90
  • Karma: +1/-4
  • Adv Carol Tripathi
    • View Profile
Re: Two Sons division of Property-Legal Advice
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2017, 10:23:44 PM »
your parents can make a Registered Will.
Adv Carol Tripathi
Experts in Woman Harassment and Sexual Assault -
An Experienced Lawyer, a Dedicated Staff, a Place
Where Your Voice Will be Heard

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 884
  • Karma: +25/-20
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Two Sons division of Property-Legal Advice
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 10:17:06 PM »
Dear Sir,

Your parents can file a case under Senior Citizen Act for claiming their right or else they can execute a WILL giving the share as they wish and desire.

Jai Bansal, Advocate
Supreme Court of India, Delhi
jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India