Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: pl advice  (Read 731 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sudev

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 10
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
pl advice
« on: December 18, 2017, 06:31:41 AM »

The wife was awarded maintenance of 15000 by lower court based on false assumptions of my salary and property, where-in my lawyer did not mention my working details and salary in my petition counter
So i appealed to high court towards the interim awarded, and got a stay on condition that i pay arrears @ 8000 pm for all 7 months on or before a date given in order, else the stay would stand vacate.
I paid 28000 of the arrears before the given date in order, and as i could not arrange other half 28000, it got delayed by more 20 days.
On the other day of my 125 crpc trial, the lower court judge said the amount was paid after the date & that the stay stands vacated. The opposite party said i need to pay the balance arrears of 77000 & they also filed arrears petition and to issue warrant on non-payment of the same.
I need help to know as to how I can get the stay back in order? I have paid the whole amount of arrears (as on date) as per the high court order by now!.
Pl help...urgent.
Many thanks

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 894
  • Karma: +25/-20
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: pl advice
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 09:54:07 PM »
Dear Sir,

Please file an application in the High Court for continuation of stay order. You may state in the application that you have paid the entire amount as per the order, however due to shortage of funds, there was some delay. Please this application as soon as possible. I hope the stay order should continued by the high court.

Jai Bansal, Advocate
Supreme Court of India, Delhi
jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: pl advice
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 09:54:07 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India