Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Under construction Building work compltion  (Read 105 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline harendrasinghgurjar

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Under construction Building work compltion
« on: December 31, 2017, 12:49:02 AM »
Sir,
I bought one flat in under construction in  building. Now builder has stopped construction in this building . He is telling that he has no money . Almost all people has paid 90% amount . Remaining work is around 10% and builder is asking from us to  pay remaining 10% for completion of work .
Builder is not trustable . We are afraid that if we pay remaining amount to builder then builder may run away.

Now 50% buyer are in contact with us .We are unite . We all want to complete the work.

We are ready to pay money  but step wise.We all want to formulate a system in which builder can not take money from bank account without our approval . We want to complete remaining work under our monitoring . How legally we can make a system to complete the work with full transparency . Builder is also not registered under RERA.

Offline advRanjithRajagopal

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 103
  • Karma: +2/-0
  • adv.Ranjith Rajagopal
    • View Profile
Re: Under construction Building work compltion
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 12:38:35 AM »
see you can have a modification of agreement between builder and you. most probably he won't accept, just try this first
adv.Ranjith Rajagopal

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 663
  • Karma: +18/-17
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Under construction Building work compltion
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2018, 05:55:00 AM »
Dear Sir,

You may enter into some kind of settlement with the builder that you will pay the remaining amount in step wise upon the development of the remaining constructions. If builder is ready to complete the remaining work, then pay it to him.

Regards,
jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
bansal.jai@gmail.com
mobile: 09868566649

Offline kalaskarkk

  • Professional legal Expert
  • ***
  • Posts: 82
  • Karma: +1/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Under construction Building work compltion
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2018, 08:26:24 AM »
Dear Sir,

The provisions of RERA not applicable to your project. in view the following but you have other alternatives as suggested by you, the terms may be worked out mutually and enter into MoU.

All sections of the RERA Act came into force with effect from May 1, 2017. Under the RERA Act, the Karnataka Real Estate Regulation and Development Rules, 2017 was approved by Government of Karnataka and notified on July 10, 2017.

Law Minister of Karnataka stated that the Cabinet has decided to exempt 'projects wherein 60% of the work has been completed
Regards:

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar
Retd Judge and Advocate
No.74, 1st Floor, “Disley”  House,
Malleswaram, Bengaluru-560003. Karnataka.
Mob: 9686971935, 080-23461189
kalaskarnetra@gmail.com

 

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941
 

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India