Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: U/sec 227 CrPC can court remove only one section i.e. 411 IPC of 302/394/411 IPC  (Read 804 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline pskanp

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
In a criminal case in India (State v/s --) where the charges have not been framed yet, can application for discharge u/sec.227 CrPC be given in the court on the next date? Is it possible to ask the court to remove only one section i.e. 411 IPC on the basis of evidence? It's a case against Unknown in FIR and a circumstantial evidence case with no direct evidence (human or electronic) on record. The recovery of 1.5 lacs rupees inr and weapon of assault hammer (with blood traces but without finger prints) is shown to be recovered from his house and a gold necklace & moti mala are shown to be recovered allegedly from railway station dustbin (open & accessible place) allegedly after 36 hours of putting it there. In those 36 hours that same dustbin was cleaned 4 times by the government railway contractor. This is mentioned in two replies of RTI (from Indian Railways in writing) which ware asked. The accused is from a rich family and was pursuing his BALLB (2nd Year). There are also many wrong work/mistakes in the chargesheet.

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 902
  • Karma: +25/-20
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
You cannot file discharge application for removing one or more section after framing of charge. Now you can file a revision under section 397 of criminal procedure code before Session Court or High Court.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Offline kalaskarkk

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 421
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Dear friend,

You have two options.

One filing an application before trial court for reviewing  its order in framing the charges and to remove section 411 in view of contrary evidence available on record. Secondly approach the High Court and pray for altering the charges by modifying and deleting section 411 IPC.

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar
Retd Judge and Advocate
No.74, 1st Floor, “Disley”  House,
Malleswaram, Bengaluru-560003.
Mob: 9686971935, 080-23461189
Call me for clarification


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India