Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Not returning money  (Read 647 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Sriraam

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Not returning money
« on: February 10, 2018, 01:19:59 AM »
Hi Sir/Masam,
This is Sreerama and we have invested few lakhs(6.5)in shares through a person "Vinay Poluri" in the month of Nov'2017. The deal is for 40 days and for that  he will returned gauranteed amount of ( double the investment) plus beyond that amount what ever profits occurred , out of which 70% is for us and remaining 30% profit belongs to him. After the completion of 40 days he is saying that money blocked  in the account and unable to transfer money to our accounts.After few days he is saying that he transferred and giving the reference numbers for that transaction.But haven't received money . Now saying by messages only that everything will be cleared by Tuesday I.e13-2-2018.We went to his father and conveyed the same . He is telling that wait for two days . I will ask him to hyderabad immediately and will bring him to your home sort out this matter and transfer money to our accounts ... So we have been waiting almost one month in his absence . We have the cheques he has given it to us and all the bank statements where we have transferred our money to his accounts .
Can you please guide us what we have to do and proceed..
we have cheques , messages, bank statements and his identity details .

Please suggest the ways to get our money back .
Thank you

Offline kalaskarkk

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 409
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Not returning money
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 12:29:30 AM »
Dear Sir,

Two options are open to you. One is filing a complaint and second is to issue a legal notice and file a civil suit for recovery of money which is time consuming and it will be heavy financial burden on you. Please select anyone of them and proceed. 

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar
Retd Judge and Advocate
No.74, 1st Floor, “Disley”  House,
Malleswaram, Bengaluru-560003.
Mob: 9686971935, 080-23461189
Call me for clarification

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India