Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Sub-Division of Land  (Read 494 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Akshay93

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Sub-Division of Land
« on: January 11, 2018, 07:50:10 PM »
Builder owned a large parcel of land which was sold to various buyers in parts, without prior Sub-Division or provision of amenities. Buyers were promised amenities. Buyers were left to partition & sub-divide at their own expense & time.

The problem now is that there is no access to electricity & water supply. and since it has been many years, its quite clear that builder has washed his hands after selling the plots. what options do i have to force the builder to ensure these amenities?

another note, rules state that 15% of total area (before parts sale) was required to be kept as open space for utilities. While builder has sold 100% without leaving any free space. doesn't this amount to irregularity? arent Local bodies such as Panchayat at fault here?

There are prevalent rules in Town planning departments that state the requirements for sub-division. these rules require the builder to provide all services and only than subdivision is approved. However, by not officially going through the subdivision process, the builder has managed to evade law & his responsibilities towards buyers. how do i sue him legally?

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 884
  • Karma: +25/-19
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Sub-Division of Land
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 06:37:13 AM »
Dear Sir,

All the owners of the property have to come together and apply for water and electricity. They have make their own amendments to have their facilities. Only jointly something can be done.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Offline kalaskarkk

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 393
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Sub-Division of Land
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2018, 05:08:19 AM »
Dear Sir,

Recently, Unitech was penalised Rs 3 crore by the National Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission, for non compliance of its obligations. In another case, in Greater Noida, more than 300 flat buyers staged a protest against a builder, for delay and for not providing infrastrues.  A few months ago, a developer in Mumbai was asked to compensate buyers for delay in possession.

You may for an welfare association and fight unanimously.

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar
Retd Judge and Advocate
No.74, 1st Floor, “Disley”  House,
Malleswaram, Bengaluru-560003.
Mob: 9686971935, 080-23461189
Call me for clarification

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India