Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Need your advice regarding Divorce filled in the ground of cruelty  (Read 693 times)

Offline rahulroy19811

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Sir,
I am married since 2007. I have one 5 plus year old daughter.
Due to sever mental torture as well as strong cultural conflict and imposing a false affair with a lady of my adjacent house  by the legal wife , I have filed a divorce at family court kolkata. I have a cyber cafe at my home and that lady was a student of her (legal wife) later she became my student at higher class (computer science). I am a network engineer and she is a good student , as a result we talk and discuss matters well which she (legal wife) does not feel well and threats me to finish that lady with local goons of her maternal and threats me that she (legal wife ) commits suicide . I later come to know that she has an affair with one my family member (elder son of age 65 years of my elder uncle). As it is a contested divorce filed by me..she refused to give me divorce and harassing me each day by so many ways. She makes situation in her favor by manipulating other family members of mine and setting them against me. I am alone in my home . The home is two storied and will fully captured by her . she (legal wife ) is staying 1st floor with my daughter and me staying at ground floor. I will fully leave the 1st floor so that my daughter can stay well. and she 9legal wife ) is taking every advantage of it.
i give my daughters study and other expenses monthly  in spite of my low salary.
She is using my tv , my parents every things..

We do not have any sexual relation since 3 years gone...We do not talk to each other. To councilor - she told she has no mental attachment with me.. she will not give divorce and she wants to stay with out keeping any physical relationship ..can not bed with me...i have proof of that writing.
I have proof of her affair too

Now i am facing everyday torture and mental disturbances by my legal wife using my innocent daughter by her parents also...
Also I have filed the case in the ground of cruelty...after filing the case I came to know about her affair...so how can I include that....

Please advice how to get her out from my own house (inherited property of mine from my fathers name to my name - mutated after marriage ). She is dare to stay and has an attitude to do whatever she like thus biting me .....
She does not prepare any food for me (since I do not give money - can not due to low income- I do not eat from her income that is why i stopped eating food prepared from her earnings). completely deserted me...do not let me to go with my daughter for hanging out side...
 please help as i am in very mental pain.

Offline advjaibansal

• Veteran at Law
    • View Profile
Re: Need your advice regarding Divorce filled in the ground of cruelty
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2018, 03:55:56 AM »
Dear Sir,

You have already filed the petition for divorce before the court. Please contest your case and try to win the case to get the divorce from your wife. If seems other things are not working now in your side.

Regards,
jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
bansal.jai@gmail.com
mobile: 09868566649

Offline kalaskarkk

• Veteran at Law
    • View Profile
Re: Need your advice regarding Divorce filled in the ground of cruelty
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2018, 07:15:16 AM »
DEAR FRIEND
YOU MAY GET EVIDENCE OF EXTRA MARITAL RELATIONSHIP OF YOUR WIFE BY TAKINF ASSISTANCE OF DETECTIVES. COURT DOES NOT ACCEPT SUCH EVIDENCE BUT IT WILL BE HELPFUL TO YOU TO GET SUPPOTING EVIDENCE TO ALLEG ADULTORY AGAINST HER.
IF ANY WOMEN FOUND IN ADULTORY, THE HUSBAND NEED NOT PAY MAINTENANCE OR ALIMONY AND IT IS A STRONG GROUND FOR GETTING DIVORCE.
Regards:

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar
Retd Judge and Advocate
No.74, 1st Floor, “Disley”  House,
Malleswaram, Bengaluru-560003.
Mob: 9686971935, 080-23461189
kalaskarnetra@gmail.com
Call me for clarification

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India