Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: not attend court for last 3 years, and  (Read 620 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline giri1

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
not attend court for last 3 years, and
« on: January 16, 2018, 09:19:22 AM »
There is a case going on on my friend from last 5 years in andhra pradesh. It is false case, where my friend is not involved in that case.  he got bail by paying some money and with 2 people assurance. For first 2 years he attended court. case is running very slow. he spoiled his 2 years of carreer. he dont want to spoil his carreer because of that case,so he went to abroad. he is not attending court from last 3 years. his laywer asked to pay some amount, so that 2 people who gave assurance wont get any problem, since that guy is not attending to court.

lawyer suggested that, when ever my friend comes back to india, he told to meet him direclty. so that he will take him to court. and will solve that case with in 1 month.

is it possible to solve that case in one month. if he attend court with lawyer after 3 years, will he get any problem( arrested for not attending court for last 3 years) . Id so, can he get any sort of bail before he attending court with out arresting.

he want to resolve that issue asap. can he get rid of that case with in couple of weeks

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 884
  • Karma: +25/-20
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: not attend court for last 3 years, and
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 04:50:41 PM »
Dear Ma'am,

Under such situation for not attending the court, the court may have issued NBW ( non bailable warrants) against him. Please tell your friend to take our the certified copies of order and verify the status of the car and then only appear.

I don't think its possible to solve the case in one month, once you have not appeared for three years.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Offline kalaskarkk

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 406
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: not attend court for last 3 years, and
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2018, 08:46:41 AM »
Dear friend,

It all depends upon the seriousness of offences alleged and the tendency of witnesses if the witnesses are ready to compound or turn hostile then it is possible to close the case.

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar
Retd Judge and Advocate
No.74, 1st Floor, “Disley”  House,
Malleswaram, Bengaluru-560003.
Mob: 9686971935, 080-23461189
Call me for clarification

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India