Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Copyright issue  (Read 1626 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline testingnitin

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Copyright issue
« on: January 18, 2018, 09:58:14 PM »
Hi All,
I am a trainer, develop Technical Courses video for Youtube and Other website Sale.

For 1 course, i have used a trial version of 1 Software and created video course, uploaded to Course Selling website, As it was a Trial version, so i also mention if student does not have software i can share my software + my videos with some additional changes.
After a month, course is blocked by that website because of copyright issue and i got email from Software Company for Copyright violation.
As my videos already removed from that website and as asked by that email from company
- Removed Software from my system
- Blocked my course and Youtube videos
- Send email to students who are in touch with me for removing software
Just want to know here what Legel actions that company(USA Company) can take against me
As i accept in reply email, it was a mistake from my side and i was using and sharing only TRIAL version not any Pirated version
I am accepting this mistake but still want to know if they take action against me, any imprisonment or penalty i have to make

Thanks You

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 902
  • Karma: +25/-20
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Copyright issue
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2018, 12:02:36 AM »
Dear Sir,

Once you have removed the video, I hope they may not take any action against you. Or else, they can file a case for copy right infringement against you in the court.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India