Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: IPC 307 341 323  (Read 805 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Singh

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
IPC 307 341 323
« on: January 20, 2018, 12:45:40 PM »
Hello friends. First want to thanks to administrators for  this usefull site.
My case starts here - - - >> in 2002 I was charged by police with these acts 307 341 323.  After bail I went to Europe. And naver returned. Now after 16 year I want to know my case history or status and then want to risolve because complaintant want compromise with me. But problem is that I have no case number, file number,  or any case information. My query is that what is the procedure to get all these information about my case from the court. 2nd what I will risk once I will return to India?

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 902
  • Karma: +25/-20
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: IPC 307 341 323
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2018, 08:44:12 PM »
Dear Sir,

Please retain a lawyer at the place where case was pending. Ask him to find the status of the case, accordingly you take the decision. The complainant must be aware about the status of the case if you are in touch with the complainant.

Normally the could would have already issued NBW etc. Case cannot be closed because of non appearance of the accused even for 16 years.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Offline kalaskarkk

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 421
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: IPC 307 341 323
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2018, 07:48:46 AM »
Dear Sir,

It will be transferred to LONG PENDING CASES REGISTER. Please ask the local lawyer to trace the same from the concerned records maintained by the concerned Court.

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar
Retd Judge and Advocate
No.74, 1st Floor, “Disley”  House,
Malleswaram, Bengaluru-560003.
Mob: 9686971935, 080-23461189
Call me for clarification

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India