Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Impact of 498a on New Zealand/Australian partner visa  (Read 1059 times)

Offline abhishek.lathar82

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Impact of 498a on New Zealand/Australian partner visa
« on: January 21, 2018, 12:37:44 PM »
I am facing 498a DV12 SEC125 etc and under trail from last 5 - 6 years. Obviously these are false. No child is born and conflict arised merely after 6 months of marriage and girl is staying with her parents and filed these cases 5 years back. I am out on Bail and parents are also removed by session court and High court being found innocent. Mediation attempts are failed and girl side are rigid saying they want revenge and do the worst with me. So I have moved on after a lot of stress and tension for over 5-6 years and now focusing on cases as well as on career.

Now I have moved further with living relationship from last 2 years and my living partner is now outside India and got New Zealand PR. I have read that there is provision of De facto Visa in which even married person can get partner (de facto) VISA and can live and work in New Zealand. I don't have passport too, which I know I can get it with 1 year validity after taking the permission from court.

My question is:
Shall I proceed and apply for this partner visa. (My living relationship partner is ready to sponsor it)
What will be the impact of PCC (since i am facing 498a, DV etc cases) on VISA
Can police give PCC in such cases.
In this VISA you need to submit Medical and Police Clearance. So I am not sure what will police give PCC or not and will New Zealand High commission give VISA or not.

I am willing to take any expert lawyer to takeup my case up if there is any possibility to get passport with court permission and PCC in such cases.

Note: My case is different as cases are 101% false and there is no hope of settlement from girl side. Therefore I had to take this decision to move on in life and involved in living relationship with 100% support from my living relationship partner and her family and my family., As there is no other alternative left for me apart from this.
Last option is also acceptable in worst case scenario that I will ask my partner to drop her PR and come back to India, we both can live in India too if there is not any hope to visit abroad.

Or if it is not advisable, than Than Can I keep visiting abroad on tourist VISA?
I can come on hearings which need mandatory presence of accused (me).

But my wife have mentioned in her complaint and in all trail cases that I am planning to flew abroad hence his passport should not be allowed. And the passport I was having was surrendered to passport office because she made complaint in passport office that I have not declared martial status and cases on me while renewing the passport. Therefore passport office asked to surrender the passport which I did.

Note: All attempts of resolution and settlement made in last 6 years by us are failed as girl and her parents are rigid on the point that they will take revenge as I have refused to continue with her due to many serious reasons and acts she has made. So settlement seems to be impossible. I am paying maintenance of 16500/- per month which is more than her family income so that are highly satisfied with such amount and not going for settlement.

Can I get passport renewal permission from court in such circumstances?
in tourist VISA application, PCC is not required, so should I mention about the trail I am facing in my tourist VISA application?

Offline advjaibansal

• Veteran at Law
    • View Profile
Re: Impact of 498a on New Zealand/Australian partner visa
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 04:54:27 AM »
Dear Sir,

In police clearance it will only come that your wife has filed a criminal case for dowry harassment, which happens with lot of people who are residing abroad on visa. It may not be affecting you in getting the visa despite the fact that in police clearance there is averment about criminal case filed by the wife.

Regards,
jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
bansal.jai@gmail.com
mobile: 09868566649

Offline Emmanuels

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 09:17:02 PM »
It's a very good article that I'm looking to read.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 09:17:02 PM »

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India