Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: NORMALISATION ISSUE IN SSC CGLE 2017 WITH KERALA KARNATAKA REGION DATA  (Read 369 times)

Offline ak9999

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
I am a victim of SSC CGLE 2017 , SSC conducted 2017 CGL Tier-1 examination (Objective type -
100 MCQs ) in 43 shifts as it is impossible to conduct exam in a single shift for 3-4 million candidates. However No two exam papers will be of same level , so all the recruiting bodies in INDIA like IBPS/CAT/IITs/IIMs/RAILWAYS/PSUs following Normalisation/Equalisation method by using some Standard deviation formulas. But SSC is not following any Normalisation/Eqalisation procedure to declare marks and in CGL 2017 some shifts are extremely tough and some shifts are too easy . I know that difficulty level vary from person to person and there should be some criteria to judge whether a shift is tougher one or not ... But I have DATA of entire KERALA&KARNATAKA to back my claim ... at the time of issuing hall tickets KKR region placed a PDF file in its website for all the Candidates Shift wise , and ssc delclares the marks of all the candidates in a PDF file in its official website .. after mapping the both the datas we arrived at the following data
1) shift wise averages of all 43 shifts for KKR region
2) shiftwise percentage of qualified candidates
3) category wise averages and category wise no of qualified in each shift
i am unable to upload the file here as there i no option to upload a PDF file here ... but i am posting a couple of points from the data
1) average marks of all candidates (out of 200) for august 23rd 2nd shift is 93 .. % of qualified candidates from this shift 22%
2)average marks for august 9th 2nd shift is 53 .. %of qualified candidates from this shift 0.79%
3)shifts from aug5-aug16 are so tough that only 3 candidates are there in top 100 ranks and all other 97 ranks are from shifts with higher averages
we have data of all 43 shifts .. will this be of any help if we file a writ in COURT in favour of normalisation ?? the pdf files are still there in official websites and any well versed tech guy can map the data !!!

THANKS IN ADVANCE  SIR(S)

Offline kalaskarkk

• Veteran at Law
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: NORMALISATION ISSUE IN SSC CGLE 2017 WITH KERALA KARNATAKA REGION DATA
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 01:24:51 AM »
Dear Sir,

Your analysis of data is appreciable. We can issue a legal notice to the recruiting agency and then file a Writ Petition to set right the things and for other reliefs. You may send relevant material with brief note for preparing legal notice. 
Regards:

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar
Retd Judge and Advocate
No.74, 1st Floor, “Disley”  House,
Malleswaram, Bengaluru-560003.
Mob: 9686971935, 080-23461189
kalaskarnetra@gmail.com
Call me for clarification

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India