Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Land owner not registering land  (Read 422 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Shravan

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Land owner not registering land
« on: February 06, 2018, 10:28:36 PM »
I have bought a400 yards land costing for 24 lacs 2.5 yrs back I have paid almost 22 lacs by cheque or bank transfers.still he(X) is not registering land.when I enquired I found the land alloted to me was registered on another party(Y).when I asked him directly,he made a mou on stamp paper with the X &Y signatures. But that mou wasnot written in a proper way.again when I asked him after finding out that signature on mou is forged.he made another MOU. I am having both the MOUs now.till now he says he will register the present all the lands are sold out and he has got only land mortgaged under muncipal ity.meanwhile we have filed a case against him and fir was raised.he admitted that I have paid him the amount and as I didn't paid him 2 lacs balance he didn't register and will register when mortgage land is released .so is it required now to file a performance suit along with out of order and injunction.if so how much will it cost approximately to file suit , out of order and injunction.please help me out.

Offline kalaskarkk

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 429
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Land owner not registering land
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 12:44:08 AM »
Dear Sir,

Filing a suit for specific performance cost you much and it will take two to three years to dispose, thereafter he may appeal against such judgment if it is against him. Better you go for attaching the properties which are standing in his name by filing a suit or otherwise.

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar
Retd Judge and Advocate
No.74, 1st Floor, “Disley”  House,
Malleswaram, Bengaluru-560003.
Mob: 9686971935, 080-23461189
Call me for clarification

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2019
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India