Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Transfer of property through Gift Deed to 1 Sibling  (Read 307 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline MK Ganeshan

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Transfer of property through Gift Deed to 1 Sibling
« on: February 12, 2018, 12:03:27 AM »
Firstly, many thanks for your outstanding community pro bono service and platform where even folks are sharing experiences. I can see the number of people getting timely help from this site.

My mother inherited immovable property (through WILL after death) from her adopted parents.
She wants to transfer the property to my name through Gift Deed.
I have a sibling (Sister) who lives in US and she wants to gift her some money in the future.

How can my Sister relinquish her rights to the property for a smooth transfer ?
Do I need a NOC or any other affidavit etc. Can she object now or claim share in the future.

Many thanks !

Offline kalaskarkk

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 393
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Transfer of property through Gift Deed to 1 Sibling
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 12:38:26 AM »
Dear Sir,

Take release deed from your sister stating that she has relinquish all her rights in the properties of your mother thus your mother may execute a gift deed absolutely in your favor. Later or at present itself you may enter into an agreement with your sister to give some liquidated amount to her in lieu of her executing release deed, which she can execute the same against you.

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar
Retd Judge and Advocate
No.74, 1st Floor, “Disley”  House,
Malleswaram, Bengaluru-560003.
Mob: 9686971935, 080-23461189
Call me for clarification

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India