Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564


How can i legally proceed

Why should he marry me? If he has a girl friend.
0 (0%)
What should i have to do?
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Husband and his family cheated me  (Read 907 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline rayudu.lav

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +1/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Husband and his family cheated me
« on: February 18, 2018, 02:26:38 AM »
Hi, I'm Lakshmi Lavanya, Im recently got married in october month. My mother in law was torturing me in every work she was listening to her daughter's words and she use to tortured mevery much. My husband also not talking to me properly his behavior was also changed after one month. If i tried to ask anything means he was not answering properly, and he always telling nothing. Recently i know that they cheated me he has affair with another girl he was not telling even now also, i had recorded proof. I listened that my mother in law and his daughter when they talking in phone and i recorded. They use to trying with my words only to get separated. How can i legally proceed to next process. Please give me some suggestions.

Offline advshelly

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 73
  • Karma: +2/-1
  • Advocate Shelly is a Top Notch Learned Council
    • View Profile
Re: Husband and his family cheated me
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2018, 09:30:16 PM »
what do you want, plz mention that clearly than we can give you legal options available to you.

Is your parents supporting you?
Advocate Shelly is a Top Notch Learned Council

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 884
  • Karma: +25/-19
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Husband and his family cheated me
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2018, 04:26:29 AM »
Dear Ma'am,

Please speak to your husband and his family members for taking divorce on the grounds of mutual consent. If they don't agree, then you file for divorce on the grounds of cruelty abasing your husband. As if now the marriage is less than one year, you may also file annulment petition on the grounds of fraud as you were not told that your husband was having an affair before marriage and the same has continued which was not disclosed to you at the time of marriage, which you came to know recently. Please file the recording in the court as proof for the same.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India