Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Private complaint for pronote  (Read 501 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline New user

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 11
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Private complaint for pronote
« on: April 12, 2018, 05:27:35 PM »
debtor borrowed money from me and gave pronotes in four different occasions/dates 
pronote1 was signed by father alone,
pronote2 was signed by father and son1
pronote3 was signed by father and son2
pronote4 was signed by father and son1

debtor did not pay inspite of repeated demands.  when I sent him the legal notice, he sold his properties and filed Insolvency.  I'm going to file private complaint against him for cheating 420 and criminal breach of trust 406. 

similar to filing 4 seperate civil money recovery suit  for 4 pronotes, can I file 4 seperate private complaint so that there will be seperate punishment?  or just 1 pvt complaint for all 4 pronotes?

Offline kalaskarkk

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 406
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Private complaint for pronote
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2018, 05:35:15 AM »
Dear Sir,

The law is as follows:
Code of Criminal Procedure Act, 1973

219.Three offences of same kind within year may be charged together.-

(1) When a person is accused of more offences than one of the same kind committed within the space of twelve months from the first to the last of such offences, whether in respect of the same person or not, he may be charged with, and tried at one trial for, any number of them not exceeding three.

(2) Offences are of the same kind when they are punishable with the same amount of punishment under the same section of the Indian Penal Code or of any special or local law:

Provided that, for the purposes of this section, an offence punishable under section 379 of the Indian Penal Code(45 of 1860) shall be deemed to be an offence of the same kind as an offence punishable under section 380 of the said Code,(45 of 1860) and that an offence punishable under any section of the said Code, or of any special or local law, shall be deemed to be an offence of the same kind as an attempt to commit such offence, when such an attempt is an offence.


Kishan Dutt Kalaskar
Retd Judge and Advocate
No.74, 1st Floor, “Disley”  House,
Malleswaram, Bengaluru-560003.
Mob: 9686971935, 080-23461189
Call me for clarification

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India