Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Reg gril friend cheating  (Read 761 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


  • Guest
Reg gril friend cheating
« on: February 24, 2018, 02:50:40 AM »
Hi I am a residence of USA I have a girlfriend in India she is like 17 years and I used to talk with her on phone and we use to have some discussions about marriage and I used propose her to do marriage but  the girlfriend cheated me and my family. Now she is threatening me and my family that she has messages and call recordings of mine if I go to India is there any chance of getting arrest we do not have any physical relationship.please guide me

Offline advcaroltripathi

  • Professional legal Expert
  • ***
  • Posts: 90
  • Karma: +1/-4
  • Adv Carol Tripathi
    • View Profile
Re: Reg gril friend cheating
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 01:13:07 AM »
stop all communications with this girl and lodge a cyber complaint if she contacts you any further
Adv Carol Tripathi
Experts in Woman Harassment and Sexual Assault -
An Experienced Lawyer, a Dedicated Staff, a Place
Where Your Voice Will be Heard

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 902
  • Karma: +25/-20
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Reg gril friend cheating
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2018, 04:15:50 AM »
Dear Sir,

Nothing will happen as it was all communication made on phone. Please remember that she is only 17 and legally cannot marry. Even sending proposal to minor girl for marriage is not right. It really depends, what all cases she intends to file. Don't worry, you may not be arrested upon entering or coming to India. Police will be sending notices to you and your family members to participate in the investigation if any case is filed by her. As if now its advisable to avoid all the communications.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2019
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India