Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: questio on deed - in a suit  (Read 549 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline heena sathish

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
questio on deed - in a suit
« on: March 06, 2018, 01:37:52 AM »
in case of a 3 brothers in hindu family, and two brothers ,married and  residing out of town ,and one brother residing in the ancestral property for the last 30 years, claims that he has got a settlement deed from mother 30 yrs back especially when it is not a self acquired of mother.the deed is registered but without the consent of other legal heirs or no legal heir doc, if i decide to go for a partition suit on my brother,will this settlement deed ,n his side,be considered as a strong evidence for him to claim his share?
he has been residing in the property for last 30 yrs and got the mutation record/eb to his name using the above settlement deed , 10 yrs back.

Offline kalaskarkk

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 394
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: questio on deed - in a suit
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2018, 12:56:57 AM »
Dear Sir,

Please be informed that a co-sharer cannot claim adverse possession and cannot claim title by such claim in respect of joint family property. Since it is not your mother’s self acquired property as such your proposed suit for partition is maintaining. If your brother comes for compromise after filing such suit then it is better to go for compromise and end the matter.

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar
Retd Judge and Advocate
No.74, 1st Floor, “Disley”  House,
Malleswaram, Bengaluru-560003.
Mob: 9686971935, 080-23461189
Call me for clarification

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India