Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Wrong Survey Number. Seller absconding from executing Rectification Deed.  (Read 425 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline PKiran7156

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Dear Friends/Advisers, I am depending on the answers from this forum for the problem I am facing.

Here is my painful story

1. In 2012, I have purchased a open plot of 257 Sq Yds from 'Temple City' a venture from Shubakara Homes Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad. In the Sale Deed, they have mentioned Sy. No. 514 instead of 518.

2. To my shock, in 2017 my LRS application for regularization has been rejected due to the fact that the Sy. No. 514 is a Water Body, hence my plot was not regularized and initial fees is forfeited.

3. I visited HMDA office and obtained evidence of the correct Sy. No. is 518.

4. I visited MRO office and got the plot surveyed and received Revenue Sketch/Map with correct Sy. No. as 518.

5. I am still in the physical posession of the land, but cannot regularize it or sell it due to the incorrect Sy. No. 514 pointing to a Water Body.

Sellers are not responding to calls and absconding since I requested them to execute a Rectification Deed. How should I go with filing a case on Chairman Mr.Balachander Kalarikkal and Managing Director Mr.Seesa Venkatesham Goud. How much would a lawyer fees & filing suit in Hyderabad. Is it possible to file a suit by any victim who cannot afford lawyer's fees?


Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 902
  • Karma: +25/-20
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Dear Sir,

You can file a consumer court case as there is deficiency in service. Lawyer fees vary from lawyer to lawyer. In consumer court case, there may not be much court fee.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India