Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Transfer of property from HUF to individual  (Read 282 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Hgsc

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Transfer of property from HUF to individual
« on: April 15, 2018, 02:57:54 AM »
Hey recently there was a partition of assets between me and my 2 brothers. Everything regarding assets was mutually agreed on without any problem.

However the property which was given to me is registered under HUF. Now I need to transfer the property from Huf to my name so that I am the sole owner of the property.  What's the cheapest way to do it. I talked to a lawyer I know and  he said that cheapest way would be around 3 lakhs ( including 2.5% for 52lakhs property and some Ammount for other documentation) which would involve dissolve of HUF and he also said that I need to arrange around 40lakhs to show the payment of property to other 2 partners of HUF.

Is there another way to do it as I am in not a good financial position to pay 3 lakhs.

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 902
  • Karma: +25/-20
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Transfer of property from HUF to individual
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 05:35:44 PM »
Please ask your lawyer to execute a partition deed and get the same registered. Rather than showing this a sale.
jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India