Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Who requires the bail  (Read 274 times)

Offline camohdzeeshan

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Who requires the bail
« on: April 28, 2018, 08:25:35 AM »
Hi

I have a question about bail.

There is a case in whi the oponent file an fir again Mr. Abc, stating below statement.

" Mr. abc come in my home he asked me to gave some money which i have not borrow from him, then he did some arguements and abusing with me and then Mr Abc called his wife, his sons came fought with me and beat me by an iron road, i would request you to please take the legal action against Mr.Abc and both of his sons."

In this FIR section 308/34 is filled, now my question is who requires the bell, only Mr. Abc and both of his son as statement clearly stating to take the action again them only or his wife also requires the bail.

Please clear.

Offline kalaskarkk

• Veteran at Law
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Who requires the bail
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2018, 09:45:50 PM »
Dear Sir,

All of you must immediately approach either High Court or Sessions Court and apply and get Anticipatory bail. 

S. 308

Attempt to commit culpable homicide

Description
Whoever does any act with such intention or knowledge and under such circumstances that, if he by that act caused death, he would be guilty of culpable homicide not amounting to murder, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to three years, or with fine, or with both; and, if hurt is caused to any person by such act, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to seven years, or with fine, or with both.
Read More in Chapter XVI
Classification u/schedule 1 CrPC

Offence   Punishment
1.   Attempt to commit culpable homicide
2.   If such act causes hurt to Any person   1.   3 Years or Fine or Both
2.   7 Years or Fine or Both
Cognizance   Bail   Triable By
1.   Cognizable
2.   Cognizable   1.   Non-Bailable
2.   Non-Bailable   1.   Court of Session
2.   Court of Session

Composition u/s 320 CrPC

Offence is NOT listed under Compoundable Offences

Illustration A, on grave and sudden provocation, fires a pistol at Z, under such circumstances that if he thereby caused death he would be guilty of culpable homicide not amounting to murder. A has com¬mitted the offence defined in this section.

Section 34 in The Indian Penal Code
37 [34. Acts done by several persons in furtherance of common intention.—When a criminal act is done by several persons in furtherance of the common intention of all, each of such persons is liable for that act in the same manner as if it were done by him alone.]
Section 438 in The Code Of Criminal Procedure, 1973
438. Direction for grant of bail to person apprehending arrest.
(1) When any person has reason to believe that he may be arrested on an accusation of having committed a non- bailable offence, he may apply to the High Court or the Court of Session for a direction under this section; and that Court may, if it thinks fit, direct that in the event of such arrest, he shall be released on bail.
(2) When the High Court or the Court of Session makes a direction under sub- section (1), it may include such conditions in such directions in the light of the facts of the particular case, as it may think fit, including-
(i) a condition that the person shall make himself available for interrogation by a police officer as and when required;
(ii) a condition that the person shall not, directly or indirectly, make any inducement, threat or promise to any person acquainted with the facts of the case so as to dissuade him from disclosing such facts to the Court or to any police officer;
(iii) a condition that the person shall not leave India without the previous permission of the Court;
(iv) such other condition as may be imposed under sub- section (3) of section 437, as if the bail were granted under that section.
(3) If such person is thereafter arrested without warrant by an officer in charge of a police station on such accusation, and is prepared either at the time of arrest or at any time while in the custody of such officer to give bail, be shall be released on bail; and if a Magistrate taking cogniz-
ance of such offence decides that a warrant should issue in the first instance against that person, he shall issue a bailable warrant in conformity with the direction of the Court under sub- section (1).
Regards:

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar
Retd Judge and Advocate
No.74, 1st Floor, “Disley”  House,
Malleswaram, Bengaluru-560003.
Mob: 9686971935, 080-23461189
kalaskarnetra@gmail.com
Call me for clarification

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Who requires the bail
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2018, 09:45:50 PM »

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India