Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: DTCP Apprvd Building On DTCP plot. Does Panchayat Issue Completion Certificate ?  (Read 281 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Sanjay22

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Dear Friends, Basic Info - My land is in the outskirts of Chennai. DTCP approved plot. I have acquired the Chitta / Adangal and even patta in my name. Residential G+1 (normal building category) 1000sqft Ground floor and 1000sqft on first floor. Building plan drawing approved by panchayat (as thats the only authority to approve the building). Building has been completed as per drawing without deviations.

My question - Panchayat drawing approval says valid for 3 years. I have completed everything except Painting/UPVC Windows/Wooden Doors/Tiles. Theres only one month more for the said 3 years to expire. Will i get in trouble exceeding this period. Or dont have to worry because the superstructure is complete without deviation so painting & windows doesnt not matter legally ?

Is there any procedure to follow when you complete the building, because some Panchayats say thats all, after youve got the drawing theres no other completion formality ? Some say you only have to intimate them to assess the building for tax purpose. Will i be liable to be penalized for Painting/Windows/Wooden Doors/Tiles even though everything else is complete.

Should i just shoot them an RPAD letter stating that i have completed the structure without deviation. At the most this delay might take 2-3 months. So will i get in trouble ? I mean nobody's watching there if i completed or not in that desolate area. Each Panchayat says a different thing (i called a few), but all have said that there's no COMPLETION certificate of any kind. Just some said you can maybe apply for tax assessment thats all.

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 884
  • Karma: +25/-20
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Dear Sir,

Please visit the panchayat and file the application for issuance of completion certificate without expiry of three years. One the application is filed then you can extend time and panchayat will also take time to issue the completion certificate.

As its local body, no specific opinion can be given, it would be more appropriate that you visit the panchayat office and find out the details on your own.

But its advisable to file the application for issuance of completion certificate within the period of three years, i.e. now.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India