Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Over 6 months Police not submitting challen and delaying  (Read 405 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Victim22

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
I am Victim

In assault accident by a neighbor, I had filed FIR on nov, 2017 under IPC 326, Byan was taken in Hospital and Medical report was given to police.

Police did not arrest him, and convict appealed Anticipatory  Bail time to time in session and the high court in the period of 40 days. Intentionally police did not arrest him and gave time for filing  Anticipatory  Bail, at last when Anticipatory  Bail was dismissed by High court and then after case comes in Media persons then the police arrest him in half an hour evening 4:15 pm and in rush sent to judicial custody.  ( do not feel wonder not able to for 40 days and then they catch in less than 40 minutes till court. Police system )

The convict was in the Judicial custody of two months

While got bail from Judicial custody after two days, convict gave false application to local police chowki as that victim and his father was standing in lawn and was talking about him to that would send him jail again, and previously FIR was against him was also false. On behalf of this, Local police chowki harassed us for a week to get byan in the response to this application. ( even though we were inside the house at that time he was referred )

From his behavior and gesture, it does not seem any realization he has.

now it's over 6 months, still, Challen has not been submitted by the Local Police Chowki IO ( Investigation Officer )
IO was telling after a week of FIR, that file is ready to submitted court, as not any weapon is to collect or investigation required from a convict.
two months ago, IO was telling that he sent the file to DA and he raised some objection and Now IO lingering on and not submitting the complete file to court.

It seems Other party did negotiation with IO and DA ( PP ), so they are willingly delaying the case to start.

Please Advice me as followings:
What should I do in this situation?
Is above these delaying can bad for my case?
How can I pursue this case under Fast Track court, as only one convict and one witness?
On what clause i can file dismiss of his bail?
Now when i come from the office he stares at me trying to provoke, as he next door neighbour.

I am feeling too depressed by the Indian system treating a Victim and do harassment.
Going through mental harassment every day to think over it.
Should i get justice or would be buried under part of system and police corruption.

-How to find and know lawyer is good and fit for our case. As in initially, all lawyers say we are best.
this question arises as While on regular bail appeal, our previous lawyer did not come on that date and said he has to go for attending a marriage function out of town, and we as a party lose on that appeal and other party got bail.

By this time Lawyer was paid fully. So this incident has shaken my faith.

Court to be: Lower Court

My case  by State and i got the PP , But PP even though not talk with me in good manner and did not discuss my case with me in detail. Every one says PP can be negotiate with other party and may not fight properly in court. 

So I hired an additional Advocate from High Court on someone ref, after taken full fee, he told me that i need to hire another junior advocate to assist him for lower court as he cannot go on every date. he gave me reason what on non-effective dates junior advocate will go and on effective dates he will go.

So i am not understood what is Effective and non effective and why did not he told before and why now i asking more to appoint junior and told me to find someone yourself junior for lower court. 

Do you feel is he talking in right manner or why so..? As a victim i am harrassed by every one , Police, system, advocate. no one is taken me in faith to get the justice.  I am so depressed now.

 Please advice me: Please help me

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 884
  • Karma: +25/-19
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Over 6 months Police not submitting challen and delaying
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2018, 04:13:27 AM »
Dear Sir,

Please file an application seeking directions against the police station SHO to file the charge sheet before the court as soon as possible. Once the application will be filed court will ask why there is a delay and this will expedite the process of filing the charge sheet.

If you cannot afford the lawyer then you may seek legal aid counsel.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India