Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: property dispute in dilhi badarpur region  (Read 266 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline pushkar@punit

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
property dispute in dilhi badarpur region
« on: May 03, 2018, 10:29:01 AM »
My paternal aunt's father in law has a self earned property(house) in delhi region in which my uncle(her husband) had a big financial contribution. 14 years back she lost her husband in an accident. even after husband's death her father in law took loads of money from my aunt in name of that property. now her father in law is dead leaving the property in name of his elder son and that too without any info. she was also threatened by them that they will get the property in their name if she dont give certain amount of money. right now she dont know on whose name the property is actually. keeping in mind that her husband and she contributed a lot in that property should she file a case   against them or not?

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 884
  • Karma: +25/-20
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: property dispute in dilhi badarpur region
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2018, 03:58:05 AM »
Dear Sir,

Please find out first who is the owner of the property on paper. Is she having any proof of payment of money or the entire money was paid in cash. Please tell her to stop making the payment.

As if now just file a suit for injunction restraining the other persons throwing her out of the property. If the property belongs to her husband or in laws, then she can also file domestic violence petition seeking restraining order for her stay in the property.

Please give more details to understand as the summary of case given by you is not very clear.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India