Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Harassment by a flat owner  (Read 294 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Parikh

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Harassment by a flat owner
« on: May 08, 2018, 09:06:11 AM »
I am facing a problem with a lady who resides just above us in our Apartment. Iam serving in the armed forces and most of the time I am outside Kolkata.This lady is continuously pouring water and garbage from the top everyday as she has gone mentally sick and is causing a problem from a very long time. I have a grandmother only who stays in our apartment and she is 62 yrs old. We are facing this problem since 2, 3 yrs. The flat owners as well as the flat secretary has refused any involvement in this matter as they have termed this as a "personal problem" and they have denied any intervention. Last time I tried to lodge an FIR against her but the local police station refused as there was "no threat to life" involved. They came to our apartment, warned her but after a brief period she has again strated her activities. Currently Iam not in my home and as per feedback Iam getting from my neighborhood, she has again resumed her illegal activities. I request any lawyer who is based in Kolkata or any expert here in "legal" activities to please help me out as Iam not able to take care of my family being away for "Service" commitments. Any kind of help will be appreciated. Thank you.

Offline advmisthi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 228
  • Karma: +16/-3
  • Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
    • View Profile
Re: Harassment by a flat owner
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2018, 07:43:56 PM »
You have to file under the law of Torts. to stop this nuisance.

In India law of torts are rarely invoked.

You can file under that. but before that install cctv camera so that you can speed up your trial.

Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
I am here to help, Shoot your legal problem to me, I promise I will help

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India