Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: construction issues  (Read 276 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline charlie

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
construction issues
« on: May 12, 2018, 08:41:23 AM »
we are living in an old house which was built many yrs ago( more then 40yrs).we have common walls with  our neighbor.Now he is building his house in our area,always trying to prove that he is not doing so nd even he is doing favour leaving his space in between.he is not constructing a straight walls.he has built ground floor taking 3 inches of our space from back and according to that our front is decreased but his size is correct which may be due to the old construction of neighbor  next to him.
he has built wall 4 inches in our space on second floor.and building the third floor accrding to second. we objected all the time and whenever we object he stops construction for 2 3 days and again do the same.
they always talk butterish and says u use our wallwhen i said ok give it in written he totally refused it.and even when the old wall of our backside was broken which is open area of our house they said we will do all paper work and then will do construction but he didnt do it.. what should we do aswe dont have our property papers right now with us.

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 884
  • Karma: +25/-20
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: construction issues
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2018, 09:50:44 PM »
Dear Sir,

You  may file a suit for permanent injunction against him and for restoration of the property.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India