Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: after split with my business partner he didnt pay back my investment as he agree  (Read 372 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline chetaan

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
i started a restro business with my friend in 2017 may and invested 8 lakhs in his already running cafe, we mutually agreed that i will be a investor in his resto with 40% profit sharing however he kept delaying to get business agreement.trusting him i transfrd him 8 lakhs out of which 5 lakhs i took personal loan and 3 lakhs from my parents, in sept 2017 we split up and he agreed to pay my entire amount back he said he will try to pay me 3lakhs asap and will pay the emi for the loan i took, now i have call recordings of him about this entire convo. since last 3 months he has been giving me various fake reasons that he is trying to arrange 3 lakhs and he has been paying my emi now i recenlty found out he started another cafe, this clrearly indicated that he is not intrested in paying me money now  can i lodge a police complain of 420? or cheating since i have proofs of all bank transfers plus call recordings where he has been convicing me that he isnt getting loan to pay my money back? please advise i am an IT working professional and i do have local police contacts but i wanna know what exactly can be done here any response will be very much appreciated.

Offline Deepak Joshi

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 30
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Legal course of action will depend unto the documents/agreement/contract/ partnership deed you guys have signed .
If possible for you please share all these details.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 08:41:47 PM by admin »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India