Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Sell our part of property  (Read 299 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline linpap

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Sell our part of property
« on: May 19, 2018, 12:30:46 AM »
So my uncle and dad bought some property together.  They were trying to divide it amongst themselves.  Couple of  year ago my uncle died. His sons are in bad terms ( 2 sons and a daughter ). Now they are creating objection on every single thing on the joint properties ( they are not ready to divide the property), one of them took legal means to stop rent from the properties ( which both our family and my uncles family used to get 50%  each) and it looks like through proper means they are not going to cooperate to sell the properties anytime soon. Though we don't have any problem with them they are infighting themselves and this is creating a lot of problems in future planning for us. Please let me know what legal means we can approach. Though I guess it would take years to solve I really want to resolve this quick and my dad is panicking his hard earned money is going to be wasted.

Offline kalaskarkk

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 406
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Sell our part of property
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2018, 09:48:59 PM »
Dear Sir,

You get issue a legal notice offering to sell the property to the sons of your uncle and if they refuse or if they reply in negative. Then you have every right to approach Civil Court to get the property auctioned and your share of sale price will be given to you.

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar
Retd Judge and Advocate
No.74, 1st Floor, “Disley”  House,
Malleswaram, Bengaluru-560003.
Mob: 9686971935, 080-23461189
Call me for clarification

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India