Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: ex parte order and delay  (Read 481 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Pablo

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
ex parte order and delay
« on: June 11, 2018, 07:35:24 AM »
After 2.5 years of staying separately, my husband filled divorce suit to end our 3 months long marriage. As told by my lawyer, I never attended hearing, only submitted a WS, also begging for divorce. after 1 year of filling, online case status showed ORDER PENDING by ex parte on june 2018 but unfortunately, it got delayed for another 1 and half month.
1. how to ensure that on the next date, the order will be final?
2. do we both need to be present with our lawyers on that day?
3. can my presence delay the final order?

please help. its urgent
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 07:37:57 AM by Pablo »

Offline advmisthi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 228
  • Karma: +16/-3
  • Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
    • View Profile
Re: ex parte order and delay
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 11:54:54 PM »
Your simple appearance in court stating before the Judge that you have received the notice and have no Objection to the ex parte divorce will be sufficient to obtain an ex parte divorce.

It is because of you that it has dragged on and on.
Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
I am here to help, Shoot your legal problem to me, I promise I will help

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 884
  • Karma: +25/-20
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: ex parte order and delay
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2018, 01:28:26 AM »
If you are ready for divorce then why don't to file a mutual consent divorce, rather than getting a divorce on the grounds of cruelty or desertion against you. This will also affect your future prospects for marriage and other things. Please take to your husband to take divorce on the grounds of mutual consent.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India