Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: What legal actions can one take against a British citizen  (Read 406 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Abhi2017

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
What legal actions can one take against a British citizen
« on: June 11, 2018, 10:40:02 AM »
My Husband is an Indian who has received the British naturalization. Many facts were hidden before marriage such as he has a 13 year old kid in the UK and he is epileptic. After marriage he leaves the job in the UK and makes marriage as a source of income by forcing me to sell and pledge the jewellery received as streedhanam. My husband is a man who hasn't even bought me a day's meal from his own pocket. He has been abusive right from the initial days of marriage and used to call me names. He would ask me to look out for jobs while he relaxes at home texting his ex girlfriend and even compared me to her and called me a 2 dollar bitch. He is temperamental and would even destroy household items, hit me and has even spat and scratched my face. He is alcoholic and smokes cannabis too. When he realized that am left with no more jewellery, he stopped getting physical and absconded to Uk. I have a huge gold loan of around 16 lakhs. Some in my mom in law's account and some in mine. There is a 498 a on his name. After filing the case, for the first time he sent me Rs.10,000 and that is all he has ever spent or send after 16 months of marriage. Please let me know what legal actions can I take against my husband. As he is an irresponsible and a wicked man.


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India