Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Signature forged and resignation accepted by P&A HR  (Read 785 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Garima

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Signature forged and resignation accepted by P&A HR
« on: June 15, 2018, 12:25:50 AM »
My father was forcefully removed from service through forged signature on resignation letter while he was working as Deputy Manager, Time Office in a reputed company by P&A HR of the said company on 4th Aug 2015. He was shocked to receive his resignation acceptance letter that he had not given ever specially after serving the company for 30 long hard working years. The company Gates were closed. He even begged n sent thre letter to the President of the company, but he got no response as the President was kind of dummy President. My father went to the police and they didn't help either. Some lawyer suggested him to go to labour court, but 3 months went by and all that was discussed there was whether he was a labour or not (no idea why the lawyer did this)!! While all this was going on my father died on 8th Feb 2016 due to sheer doctor's negligence as the hospitals admin worked under the same P&A HR and the death was declared as cardiac arrest (after 5hrs under the doctors hand)!! Then my mother carried on the compaint filed by my father by applying in the high court in July 2016. After high court order to police FIR was filed against the said P&A HR. He was denied the bail in district court, Satna but somehow managed to get it in the high court. Then in September 2016 we gave the signatures to be verified to the police , to prove that my father did not resign. But even after one year the result of sign verification was not received as per the Police!! We complained in district court to order the police to give the results of sign verification but from last year till now the Police has not submitted the diary n result of verification to the district court and we keep on getting date after date. Next due in July. Can anyone suggest how we can get the sign verification results from the police? As even District court is not able to do anything
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 12:32:53 AM by Garima »

Offline DigitalVakil

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Lawyer
    • View Profile
Re: Signature forged and resignation accepted by P&A HR
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 07:35:24 AM »

I need some details.

I am an advocate. I'll see if I have any friends working in your area dealing with such matters and I will connect you with them.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 11:05:44 PM by admin »

Offline advswagata

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 170
  • Karma: +7/-1
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Signature forged and resignation accepted by P&A HR
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2018, 07:06:44 PM »
file an application in High court to direct the concerned department to expedite the signature verification process.

High court will pass orders.

problem in our justice system is when one side is ordinary and the other side is powerful. than justice is very very difficult.... thats what we observe in court, you have to be very patient justice will take years and years can you be persistent and when that day finally arrives will the favourable Judgment will that really make any difference to you?

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India