Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Violence by step mother  (Read 190 times)

Offline Adii

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Violence by step mother
« on: June 26, 2018, 01:03:25 AM »
Hey
We were a family of 5 after my mother expired in 2002. I live with my father, both grand parents and my sister.
My father remarried in the year 2016 to a lady who brought a daughter from previous marriage along. Just after 15 days she started behaving violently and refused to prepare food for me and my sister. She abused my grand mother when she was alone in the house and pressurised her to do the household chores.
She used to leave the house without informing to anyone and did not return. Once she went at 5 and did not return till 8 in the evening, on enquiry we got to know that she went to her friend's house with her daughter. She didi not return that night.
After her brother and her sister's family intervened she came back. But then again she left the house at 5 in the morning following a heated conversation with my father.
She did not return after that anf meanwhile my father filed a contested divorce petition. The judge asked my father to bring her back in the house for a week. Despite the judge's order she brought her daughter along.
We gave her a room on the first floor, she apologised my grandmom for her behaviour and refused to leave the  house.
She told the judge that she wants to continue with the marriage. The case was taken back.

But after few days her behaviour worsened. Now my father lives with us while she and her daughter lives in the room on the 1st floor.
It's been 2 years that we have been facing extreme things, she abuses my grand mom and alleges us (daughters as well as mother) for breaking her home.

She comes down for a reason or the other to accuse us. She   told me today to leave the house saying the house belongs to her and is her property. (The house us in my father's name)

She also challenges to report in the police station and says that she won't let our marriages happen.

We are in great trouble and have been living a life of hell since 2 years. Kindly advise..

Offline 96raji

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Violence by step mother
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 04:17:32 AM »
You can file a case in the court then the lawyers will help you to solve the problem

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Violence by step mother
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 04:17:32 AM »

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India