Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Seeking divorce as no sex till now since marriage of 2 years not even once  (Read 387 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Prachi arora

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
I am a lady 32 year old married since 1.5years, i tried a lot but my marriege coudnt get consumed yet, my husband medical reports is normal but he doesn't want sex with reason there is no love, ours is an arranged marriage, after done marriage in india we came to london and living here, marriage certified in india only, i want to get divorce with alimony but he is not ready, we are still living together in london in one roof without sex, plz advice wat to do, i dont want to waste my life here, my question is- can it be ground of divorce when reports are normal but sex nver done by husband, he argued me daily which I recorded in which he is saying he will not do sex till there is no love, if u seeking sex then go to kotha ir ve sex worker. Can it be proof of cruelty? Plz advice soon and real!

- prach Arora (on spose visa, husband have green card uk)

Offline Deepak Joshi

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 29
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
I think your husband point is also convincing, you need to give some time with each other and both of should find out possibility in your marriage.

If noting can be workout between you, take help of your elders from both families.

Contesting Divorce on cruelty is tough thing, mutual consent divorce will be better option if you cannot find future in each other.

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 884
  • Karma: +25/-20
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
As your husband and you both are in London. You can file a divorce on London, the divorce granted by the UK court will be valid in India as both husband and wife are domiciled in UK. The other option is to come back and file cases here in India to seek divorce and for alimony and other reliefs. See what best suits you under your circumstances.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India