Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Rectification deed  (Read 307 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline phc

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Rectification deed
« on: July 12, 2018, 03:30:38 AM »
My father-inlaw bought a residential plot in Shivamogga, Karnataka. In the sale deed, all the boundaries were incorrect and were noticed after a few years. The original seller did not come forward to register the rectification deed. My Father-inlaw filed a suit and got the decree in his favour. The court said "within 2 months the original seller has to cooperate and register the deed else my father inlaw could get the property registered under due course of law"
I need to know the process of how to get it registered - what is "due course of law"? Some friends say I need to approach court and get a covering letter first, based on which I can get the rectification deed executed while some say we need to first pay the stamp duty and then approach court. What is the correct process?

Offline advmisthi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 228
  • Karma: +16/-3
  • Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
    • View Profile
Re: Rectification deed
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 06:38:54 AM »
Go to the registration office and get it registered . Since you have an order stating the original seller would cooperate you need to follow the due process as per the direction of the authority where it is regsitered, thats all .
Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
I am here to help, Shoot your legal problem to me, I promise I will help

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India