Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: School Fees refund of Sr KG Class  (Read 555 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline divyanshu.dei

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
School Fees refund of Sr KG Class
« on: July 16, 2018, 04:36:19 AM »

I have read you article of times of india, dated August 1st 2016. where in court has order to refund fees of a student.

My self Divyanshu mishra, i have taken admission of mu son Shabd Mishra in Sr. KG class at CP Goenka School, Kamothe , Navi Mumbai.

School Fees was paid in Cash on 30th May 2018 (This includes Admission Fees 25000 and First installment of 16,875/-). but due to my personal reasons i had to relocate to Agra (My native Place), hence i have placed request for refund of this amount on 4th of july well before commencement of even there orientation function, mentioning in application that i am relocating to agra and my son would now be studying there.

Just wanted to know what i can do if school deny to refund this amount.

Seeking your advice.

Thanks and regards
Divyanshu Mishra

Offline advjaya

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 114
  • Karma: +4/-5
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: School Fees refund of Sr KG Class
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2018, 03:46:18 AM »
If the school has a no refund policy and you have signed on that than legally they don't need to refund you.

Morally they should because as a school they do state they uphold high moral values for students.

If they finally don't refund you. You are lucky your son does not study there.

As the school has no moral right left to instill high moral values in students whi h they themselves don't pocess
Madras High Court Advocate

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India